*** COVID UPDATE 22/7/21 ***With the relaxation of rules in step 4 of the roadmap and using the guidance from the Church of England (19/7/21) we will continue to offer one service only on Sunday mornings at 11am (schedule below).
- Hand sanitizing will be available and face coverings will be encouraged.
- The church will be ventilated throughout the summer.
- Singing will be allowed but we will be shortening the duration of activity by keeping the services to one hour to help reduce the risk.
- The last two rows at the back of the church will be kept for those who still wish to socially distance and wear masks and sit next to people who are wearing masks. This will also ensure that unmasked singing is directed in front of those who still wish to wear masks.
- People should not attend the service if they think they have Covid 19 symptoms and would be advised to take a lateral flow test as soon as possible.
Full details - church update 2/7/21
Sunday service schedule
Sunday 17 Oct
Traditional service with Holy Communion
Sunday 24 Oct
Our services are informal and relaxed. We no longer sit in pews but together with our families and friends around cafe style tables so that everyone can feel at home.
Family Service – Sunday 11amThese services also feature excellent in-depth bible teaching for adults, while children go to Lighthouse Kids @11 (where they learn about Christian life through through bible stories and a variety of activities) and young people have their own teaching and discipleship class.
- ‘table-top service’ – where craft-work is provided for families and friends to work on together on their table-top
- ‘all-age service’ – where we celebrate communion together as a family, with children receiving prayers of blessing
- ‘show & tell’ – where the children bring back demonstrations and examples of what they’ve been working on together to share with the rest of the family.
Traditional service of Holy Communion – Sunday 9:15am
Like all our services this features excellent in-depth Bible teaching designed to encourage, challenge and build people up in the Christian faith. Everyone is welcome; young or old or just young in heart. If you prefer a more traditional, Anglican approach then this is for you.
The service is followed by refreshments and a time to relax. Please note that, although all our Services are aimed at being family friendly and inclusive of children and families, there is no separate provision for children and young people during this service.