Study Questions – 5th December
Jesus, the bread of life
Home group questions for a 45 minute Bible Study
There may not be time to explore all the questions in which case choose which ones you might like to discuss together.
Share with one another your own experience, observations and thoughts on this subject.
- See Ch6. V29-40. What expectations did the Galileans have of Jesus?
- V29-40. What does Jesus say the feeding of the 5000 was for?
- See v32. Why does Jesus describe himself as the ‘true bread from heaven’?
- See v35. What does Jesus mean by the phrase, ‘the bread of life’?
- See v53. What did Jesus mean when he said, ‘unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you’?
- See Ch.5.v24; Ch6.63-68. What does Jesus reveal as the source of life? How does this effect our Christian lives?
Listening To God
Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you about what you have learned and discussed.
Spend some time praying for the outreach opportunities with our Christmas services and events.