Study Questions – 14th November
Home group questions for a 45 minute Bible Study
There may not be time to explore all the questions in which case choose which ones you might like to discuss together.
Share with one another your own experience, observations and thoughts on the subject of hope.
- Read Hebrews 10:19-25 – list the things the writer to the Hebrews exhort us to do. How do they enable us to persevere as Christians?
- Read Psalm 42:5 – How does the psalmist instruct us to deal with times of darkness and depression?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 – It is said that the 3 marks of Christian character are faith, hope and love. How would you identify these qualities? How can these qualities grow in us?
- Look at 2 Corinthians 1:8-12 – How does Paul explain his endurance in the face of suffering?
- Romans 15:12 – What difference does this make to ourselves and our lives when we put this into practice?
Listening To God
Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you about what you have learned and discussed.
Please pray for the outreach opportunities of this year’s Christmas services.